Reviews (212)I got some mint knits, thanks dude! Love all my items! Thanks you two! I cant wait to show you what I did with some of the pieces 🥰 Good stuff. Thanks, my dude. I love my two shirts almost more than a friend. Thank you! ⚡️⚡️⚡️ nice sweater for the price Very happy with my order! TY The bombs.com , clean, fast and reliable!! Big shrek approves ! Clothes were in perfect condition and arrived within 2 days of purchase. Thank you for being a trusted and reliable vendor. The package came within the week and everything was packed neatly, would definitely buy again this guy rocks Great to deal with, very trustworthy Snagged one of the best vintage 90s tees I’ve ever worn. Great finds & picks! lovely man perfect service So many Hawaiian shirts…😃👍🌞🍍🍹 thanks so much! shipped quickly and carefully! 😁 Awesome shows, funny guy, great deals, but most of all, seller has the SWAGGIEST SWAG on here. Will buy again. Thanks 🔥🔥 Amazing!!!! Thank you so much!!! 😊