Reviews (96)Items came perfect! Quick delivery 📦 Perfect as always! Great show! wow! Really well protected! Great bargain. Thank you! While I didn’t win a big prize I still had fun! Everything was shipped on time and arrived safe and sound Fast shipping. Great show. tysm for the givvy my daughter loves it 💗 Fast shipping. Excellent packaging.
Happy with package from product to delivery. Super excited as this purchase is for a present for a squishy lover and this popsicle is perfect addition to the collection. Best deals ever! Thanks so much! Perfect! Great show! Thanks so much! very cute butter thank you I love what I got. Also, I really appreciate the free mini Jesus. Super fast shipping! Everything was packed very nicely and secure. items were neatly packaged. host was excellent. fast & reliable delivery Fast shipping , great packaging ,awesome deals ! Perfect!!! Great deal and arrived super fast! Thank you!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️