Reviews (935)Thank you for the free card…
💙💙💙 Thank you for the giveaway. It’s much appreciated blessings card came in great condition and even got a bonus card. Good stuff. This streamer is honest and straight up awesome! Don’t sleep on these auctions just swipe! He offers the best deals on this app, items were all extremely well packaged the items were also shipped super fast too! Thanks again will buy from again! A+++++ highly recommend Wow, great product. Guys got rizz. Really good prices and packaging was nice. Hope to be back soon All cards came as shown and packaged very well ! Thanks Fast shipping great packaging Love this! Thank you so much.
thank you received package Fast shipping great packaging Great seller! Cards were as described-mint condition and my items arrived quickly! Thank you! I will give a 5. I don’t know anything about Pokémon so not sure if I was getting good deals or big cards from the packs but seller was kind and seemed enthusiastic about everything. Other buyers gave extra cards in my order for my kids to collect which was awesome. Only thing I wasn’t a fan of is seller asking for tips to help cover shipping.Asking of anyone can afford to tip to help towards shipping isn’t a crime especially if that was my first time doing so also for you to complain when I gave you a bunch of free items with your purchase as I always for my buyers is crazy to me. I guess you can’t satisfy everyone smh During me watching the auction. Mr Collect you couldn't ask for better sales. Also his buyers are supper great people as well. I'd definitely buy again. Thanks so much for everything. I bought for my 8 yr old grandson. and some of the buyers gave him cards . like was was purchasing. Best saler ive e er run into. Thanks again