Home
Browse
Become a Seller
Log in
Sign up
mrgoodfinds
Johnpaul Castillo
Message
Follow
5.0 (11
Reviews
)
•
60
Sold
617
Following
•
368
Followers
5.0 (11
Reviews
)
•
60
Sold
617
Following
•
368
Followers
I’m just a man that loves going to Estate sales, Yard sales and Thrift stores. I pick up Quality goods of all sorts. If I find it interesting and well made I get it to share with you. Hope you all enjoy.
Message
Follow
Shop
Shows
Reviews
Clips
Home
Log in
Sign up
Browse
Become a Seller
Help & Legal
Privacy Policy
Terms & Conditions
Contact Us
FAQ
v20261009-1540
Reviews (11)
vickia13
6/30/2025
5.0
Great communication with the seller. Hope to see more shows from him.
See more
rogerntn
6/13/2025
5.0
Great seller and thank you!
See more
soni_bee
6/10/2025
5.0
Fast and efficient!! And the product was in perfect condition
See more