Reviews (1,697)Beautiful Smoky Quartz I love them thank you Everything very beautiful thank you very happy with my purchases. Thank you so very much. I appreciate the fast delivery. Fricking amazing sellers and great items definitely pleased with my purchases Great show, great hosts, great pieces, amazing deals. Do not miss out, bookmark and follow MRK now! Packaged well and shipped fast. All these gemstones are so beautiful. packaging was phenomenal. tha k you for the extra care with my selenite. yes they are beautiful ty! Everything was packaged with care, nothing was damaged and arrived crazy fast. Great amazing pieces at the best prices! Great price for crystals. Shipping was well packaged. Thank you! awesome as always, awesome prices and people that also package and wrap the rocks so well. No tape! Thank you. They are beautiful. I love them. yes awesome as always best prices and best peoples Absolutely love my items Even more beautiful than online. Thank you. Very happy with my order! great quality and prices and shipped very securely. Will order again. Lovely and all in one piece