Reviews (8,043)Thanks as always for value & the extras. Thank you! As always thank you for the extra treats. Always a great show with fantastic items!! My dogs love everything in the box! As always a very satisfied customer 😊 Where else can you get dog treats, clothes, and household items bundled into one box? I'll wait.... Its overwhelming how much is packed into this box. Just wow! I always love the items and deals I get from Jay!! That group is the very best!! Love those guys to the moon and back!! ❤️❤️ Thank you so much! I was out of coffee and I appreciate you adding in the seat belt harness along with my dog mom hat! You are the best! Thank you for the Kitkat! I appreciate you very much! thank you so much for all the treats!!! Always, always devlivers on the deals. Quality items & treats my dogs like and are healthy for them. All of the added goodies and the dog mom hat is great! Quick Flip show is the best & as a customer I am always satisfied with items and response to any questions. ❤️❤️❤️❤️ Pam absolutely loves his treat box of bonkers and bacon. He absolutely loves it.
Great quality great prices fast shipping and I love my hair clips and thank you for the freebies and thank you for the sour patch candy I love everything Love the free leash!! Thank you so much Jay!!❤️❤️ Quality is always top tier! Excellent CUSTOMER service! Amazing deals and the most variety of items. Definitely a happy customer. And candles came in tact 👌🏾 thank you for the extra goodies as well! Loved the site. The host was amazing to watch.