Reviews (15)Fast shipping! Packaged well.Thank you for your wonderful feedback @lizzygal89!
I appreciate you & hope to see you again soon.
-Mrs Kaleb J Amazing seller! She has really good-quality items at very affordable prices. Everything is so cute, and you can find great things without spending a lot. She is also very nice, helpful, and easy to work with. I’m very happy with my purchase and will definitely be buying from her again. Thank you for the amazing giveaway. Highly recommend her! 💕✨dada13,
I’m so glad you loved everything you got, and I want to thank you for taking the time to leave such a wonderful and heartfelt review. Reach out if you ever need anything. Hope to see you soon!
-Mrs Kaleb J was thrilled to get your package! tyvm!violetjane,
Thank you for your review & for your patience throughout my first show. I appreciate you!
-Mrs Kaleb J