Reviews (465)love all my items thankyou so much kerry. all in perfect condition 👌 literally amazing thanks so much kerry !! Absolutely amazing seller,beautiful dress,packaged lovely with care. Thank you so much 💕 super fast shipping 💕 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 xx Amazing seller, 🤩 thank you Fab bits at fab prices by a fabulous lady Lovely item, thank you so much Fabulous seller had some fantastic pre loved clothes, always happy and engaging with everyone
Items shipped promptly and packed well - all good will definitely be back for more
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Fab bargains. Thank you so much ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Absolutely stunning items as always from my favourite whatnot seller 👌😍 You are too cute for sending me the bow too. Thank you so very very much I love her. Over the moon with my purchase and smelt really nice haha clothing is super amazing quality thankyou As always, very pleased with my order, thank you x Stunning items as always 💗 Great items, thank you so much 🙏You’re welcome Claire thanks for buying again 😁 Gorgeous top and smells beautiful to boot - thanks my lovely Thanks Lindsey everyone loves that fabric conditioner ❤️ amazing thank you so much ❤ The amount of reviews I leave is down to how much I shop with Kerry. She is a gem. I adore shopping on here. Her eye for style is incredible, and she’s created such a positive, fun space to shop in. Thank you so much Angela for another lovely review x Kerry has completely transformed my wardrobe and given me a whole new style identity. Every piece I’ve bought from her on Whatnot has been beautiful quality, carefully chosen, and exactly what I didn’t know I needed. She has an incredible eye, she’s honest, she’s fun, and she makes the whole experience feel personal. I trust her taste completely and always look forward to her shows. Thank you, Kerry — you’ve made getting dressed feel exciting again.That’s the nicest review I think I’ve ever had. It makes letting go of my clothing treasures knowing someone else is going to love them as much as I have ❤️ I can now say I have a personal stylist! Kerry goes through items in great detail. You know what you are purchasing and always helps where possible to find what you are after. Lovely lady to buy from. My head want fit in the screen with all these lovely reviews 🤣🤣 Kerry helped me track my purchase when I panicked it was stuck. Received beautiful additions to my wardrobe. I almost don't have a pre Whatnot Kerry wardrobe now. I love my new collection and get compliments on my outfits.