Reviews (388)Happy with my purchases. Thanks! :) love ❤️ it !! Will by again thank you 😊 Great seller great deals and products. Loved the blue jacket! Will shop again. 💙🐾🐾 All items as described and shown live. Really fast shipping and such a lovely lady. My pup is a picky eater and these toppers and treats make him drool! Thank you! lovely host and well packaged! tysm!! She has the BEST deals and such a bright, beautiful energy! 🥰✨ I was so excited to find belly bands for my senior pup at the best price I’ve ever seen, and I also scored some other amazing goodies for such great prices! 🐾❤️
She shipped SO quickly too—I got my order the very next day! 😳📦 Everything is high quality, and she is genuinely such a sweet and wonderful seller.
I’m so glad I found her and can’t wait to shop with her again! 🥰💕 Thank you so much!! We love everything! 🩵 My cat immediately picked up the toy and proudly trotted away with it. 💕💕💕 very fast shipping and periodically as described Great seller 💕 fast shipping ⚡️ I am SO HAPPY that I found this show! Host is super sweet, my cats are obsessed with the treats and gravy packs, and the shipping was super fast! I even received free treats for my babies. Oh, and the little matching food bowls with the mustache kitty are sooo adorable. I will 100% be back for more! Thank you!!!! my cats loved the little gravy pouch to enhance their food. The shipping was incredibly fast.Thank you Love everything!! Thank you so much!!