Reviews (87)I love all the random goodies and the mystery bags were so fun! What an incredibly fun show! Thanks so much for all the wonderful goodies!Thank you so much girl!! We appreciate you 🫶🏻 Thank you💛 Thank you! We appreciate you ❤️ Ty very much Thank you for hanging out! :) Thank you You’re so welcome!! Thanks for all the support! 😊 Buckee’s straw topper! Thanks so much!You’re welcome ☺️ enjoy my friend! Thank you Thank you!! We appreciate you :) Thank you for my mystery bagI hope you guys enjoy! Thanks for all your support :) love it allThank you so much!! Enjoy 😊 thanks for the support. Amazing service!! Good productsWe appreciate all of your support :) Thank you for the spiderman towelI hope you guys enjoy it!!! Thank you Thank you for all your support! :) some things came with scuffs but appropriate the giveawaysI’m so sorry to hear that! Message me so I can see what you’re talking about! Thanks for hanging out with us! 🫶🏻 such a hilarious show, always fun to see what you have going on next. We love when you stop in!! 😊 thanks for all the support! ty for the givvy Thanks for hanging out with us! :) such a cute givvy!! thank you so much!!I’m so glad you liked it!!! You’re so welcome. Thanks for hanging out with us 😊 Very nice people love watching their shows.thank you It’s always a joy seeing you!! Thanks for all the support 😊 Great Show Thank you so much! We appreciate the kind words! I got the envelope but someone had opened it and took whatever was in it out. Could you tell me what it was please. I know it’s not your fault just courteousI wish you would’ve message us instead of leaving a bad review and we could’ve made it right & sent you a new giveaway. I’m sorry that happened to you. That was definitely on USPS. Great Seller. Ty for the legos!Awww thank you!! You’re so welcome! Enjoy :)