Reviews (103)Perfect!!! Came packaged with care and quick shipping! All the prints were amazing too! Will for sure purchase again! Thank you so much! 🫶 Perfect. Thank you very much. Your customer service is outstanding just like your 3d prints. The crow is stunning. I look forward to seeing if you make them in different colors. Everything arrived intact and quickly. I had no problems with my items or delivery. Each item was individually wrapped. I love all of my items. Thank you 💗 I love my 3-D prints. They’re amazing. Everything came in exactly as shown perfect condition. Fast shipping. I highly recommend this seller by far some of the best 3-D prints. I’ve come across on this platform.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Fun show with a great host. I got a large colorful t-rex and skeleton gecko at a deal I couldn't refuse. Shipping was fast. I look forward to your next shows. Ty so much for everything Everything came in as described there’s so much fun to play with everything was packaged perfectly and nothing came in damaged. Super happy with the seller highly recommend.
Awesome 3d prints, please come check them out love my items, thank you, like the live stream keep up the good work, very customer oriented, asked about an item I purchased to make sure it was right, Ty Thank you so much for everything Awesome stuff and fast shipping Thank u!! Fast shipping and packaging top notch!! Love all the products ❤️ loved the item I ordered! Fast delivery first time purchaser and absolutely loved the merch. packaged well and came very fast!