Reviews (308)thanks for the Givvy, not sure ill ever play it but thank you anyhow .. A superb slick stream as always with some fantastic albums and super quick delivery . items in great condition as described, very well packaged with fast dispatch and delivery, great seller. As described quick dispatch Excellent seller, would definitely buy again! Great album extra fast service thank you Fast delivery and as described, fantastic seller and you get a free single, what more could you ask for Great purchase and service again from Mrs V. Can’t ask for better really. Thank you for givvy. Will be back to buy - am not just a givvy goblin. damage to sleeve is atrocious. Hey! Sorry you’re dissatisfied - customer satisfaction is very important to me so this saddens me. I’ve just watched the video receipt and I did point out 2 areas of damage during the live show and so, if there was anything else that I did not mention I can only sincerely apologise for this. All the best! Verry Happy TYSM Fantastic Vinyl! ♥♥ Very nice thank you - arrived quickly and very well packaged great service as always 👍 very happy with item, completely as described and very quick delivery! thank you very happy with my albums, as described and very quick delivery. Highly recommended 👍 sold as seen, arrived on time, happy customer As always a top notch auction stream, a super slick stream and quality albums throughout, super quick delivery. love my Albums thank you so much As described quick dispatch