Reviews (1,702)Thank you!!! Love the mix of baby stones great buyers givy!! Thanks so much!!! 💖💖💖💖💖 I love all of my goodies!! The garden quartz bracelet is so beautiful!! Love the Sunstone also!!! Thanks so much Mrs. Wolf oh and the little 3D printed wolf of adorable!! I’ll be back for more!!! 💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖
received my ring it is so pretty and cant wait to find more stuff from this seller Thank u so much for the givvy! Its beautiful! 💜 always love items from you! thanks so much always beautiful gems. Great seller Love love love my package! Gorgeous stones as always and such a nice seller! Wow thank you so very much!!!! Can't wait for your next show! MRS WOLF NAILS IT AGAIN I LOVE HER as is her typical style, mrswolf does not disappoint. shows are fun and stones are top-notch. ready for more! absolutely love my marquis diamond! thank you so much! Oh wow thank you so very much! Lovely Lavendar Quartz, thank you for the invoice! Fun show! Stunning kunzite thank you! The color is incredible One wolf did lose a foot but it’s ok Beautiful Feldspar and adorable watermelon tourmaline with the fun sticker pack. Glad to be a part of the wolf pack!🐺 thanks so much! I love each and every gem. buy from this lady, you wont be disappointed absolutely love my diamonds! they are perfect in every way! Everything thing is fabulous thank you I have never gotten anything i don't like and know i never will. her quality is top-notch, just like her beautiful personality. love this shop!