Reviews (120)love my refrigerator chickens! They're even more beautiful in person. Thank you so much! AMAZING! I got my two magnets i purchased PLUS three more free magnets that are similar to the two i purchased. I got a cute squishy and mini bunny trinket and in my package too. Thanks so much! This kind act you did really made my day Loved everything! Great seller, fast shipping would highly recommend🌟 A+ Host. I continue to buy from this seller and I have never been disappointed. Thank you! Love my glass sand dollar paperweight! Packaged very well. Great seller! Beautiful brooches!!! Thank you!! Love my Fuggler! So adorable! Thank you! 😊 I love my new little ghosty friend!! Loved the item great price shipped fast love love love!!!!!!! packaging do nice!! super fast shipping Beautiful jewelry!! Thank you!!!! Great transaction! Came fast,would definity buy from them again!****Very nice merchandise. So sweet and adorable!!!! Fast shipping, great prices! Packaged very well, I am so happy with my unique find!! Thank you! Very nice seller! Love my shakers! Thanks so much! 🥰 Excellent ! Great packing , love my squirrel and nut shakers