Reviews (260)Fast shipping and packaged well. Mr Wes is the best, hands down
Didn’t come in a sleeve and was damagedWhat didn’t I put in sleep? In my shows, I usually do ETB’s and graded cards that come in a plastic case. I don’t do single cards unless they are a GIVEEE. There are streamers you like to hate and hate to like then there is the ones you love to like. MrWes1 is one of the best streamers around. Solid stream with great vibes, great items with the floor still being feeling like a hit. Shipping fast and secure. I will be returning every chance I can to support this whole hearted stream. Thank you 🙏 definitely like to have fun in our shows !! Always hits with this guy and I will always come back for more!Thank you Marie. See you soon. ETB for $4!!!!! yall better get in there! Thanks AgainBro, I have been getting robbed 😂 don’t be advertising that so loudly 😆 Great show, great guy! Will definitely be back for another show! Really enjoyed buying from this seller! He was incredibly kind, the cards were packaged with care, and shipping was super quick. Everything arrived in perfect condition, and the whole experience was great from start to finish. Definitely a seller I’d happily purchase from again! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Such a great seller! He was super nice and went above and beyond with my order. My Pokémon cards arrived quickly, safely packaged, and exactly as described. You can tell he really cares about his customers. I’ll definitely be back for another show! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Thanks.. fun game with cool wins. Thanks ent and packs were good Everything arrived in perfect order, thanks. Awesome experience overall Thanks for the ETB! And the Mengka packs are seriously so cool! Always a great time on the show! Wes hooks it up every-time and never falls short. Steals upon steals and awesome giveaways. Never fails to show the love and throw in some extra goodies. I’ve walked away with a ton of bangers from the stream and plenty of giveaways. Don’t sleep and join the stream! Wes is great! Thanks again! Very excited to get my packages earlier than expected.
Seller was awesome.
Will be crashing his streams in the future! Fast delivery and packaged well!!! Will be buying from again!!!
This guy is the goat! Great support and great wheels!