Reviews (90)Great!I’m so glad you love her that Dooney is such a nice pop of color and the perfect shape thank you so much for purchasing and leaving a nice review I appreciate youuu 🙃🙏🏽💜💜💜 Pretty purse. Was supposed to be new without tags. Interior was dirty. An appointment card was in one pocket. CBG Sucker Package, keychain, and scrap paper was in another pocket. Shipment was delayed for a few days. Overall, just not what I expected from the live. Hii thank you for your honest review, I just watched over the video receipt and it shows me cleaning the purse on camera, I had said before that the purse was thrifted, but if it didn’t catch on camera that’s my apologies, I was trying to get y’all’s packages out super super quick, so I had no time to vacuum the interior, and check for anything inside the bag fully, your package was shipped next day so the delay was honestly on usps, sorry for the inconvenience, I gave you a really good deal too, I normally get Bebe at the store new with tags for over $15/$30, next time please message me Soooo amazing! The sellers were so kind and generous and the items were exactly what I asked for and came at a reasonable time! I’m so happy with my purchase!I was so excited and happy for you to grab that Coach poppy tote she’s so gorgeous she’s literally perfect for you, and congratulations on your buyers Givey I’m so glad you love everything I can’t wait to see you again I appreciate you’re review so much 💜💜 I love it
Yay I’m so glad you love your givey, stop by again, I love meeting new friends QUEEN!! Thank you so much! Beautiful order! The designer purse diva, the y2k nostalgia.. yall better buy from my girl! You won’t be disappointed 🩷🩷🩷🤧🤧 I appreciate you so muchhhh, I love when you stop by and we have our daily talks, you’re so sweet ughhh this review means the world!! Miss all of yall already 💜💜 Everything is beautiful as always ❤️ ☺️☺️☺️ I’ll definitely have more soon, I appreciate you as always you’re such a beautiful kind human being, it means a lot, just being in my shows and having conversations, I honestly appreciate the kinda review it means so much, i hope you have an amazing rest of your day. And don’t forget to rock that all those ed Hardy’s I know they look amazing on you 💜 Great host and awesome prices. 🙏🏽🙏🏽 I appreciate you so much thank for the kind review has some stains on, therefore I don't believe it is nwot.I had showed off the sparkly evening envelope clutch multiples times in my streams, informing every single customer of any callouts and or stains, yes this item is thrifted, but I had never seen any stains, please send me photos of your item that you received so I can make it right. I’ve never had a customer who was unhappy 💜 Came in super quick and is exactly what I was expecting!😍😍😍 I was so excited for you to get your package im thrilled you love your juicy, the coffee set was so gorgeous, and the sparkle denim on your satchel was everything😍 stop by again I love seeing new friends , your kind review mean the world 💜💜💜 Thank you everything excellent just as shown 😁 wonderful seller also has beautiful handbags 👜 ❤️ 😍 I’m so glad you love everything thank you so much my beautiful friend I appreciate all the love and support you have shown since the very beginning you mean the world ☺️💜 Love love loooooove my wallet, wristlet and sticker! TYSM BOO wonderful items, excellent seller, highly recommended 💕Yayyy I’m so glad you love it, thank you so much for all the love and support it means the world 💜💜 Msblinker is the best ever!! They’re both so sweet and I’m obsessed with the bag I bought. I absolutely love it. Thank you guys so much for being so patient and understanding. I can’t wait to use my new bag!! 💕Awww im so glad you absolutely love her I knew you would, of course darling stop by anytime, always love helping out my supporters the best I can I appreciate you so much and the kind review 💜💜 Another beautiful Ed Hardy 😍 Ya'll are great 👍 Thank you so much the kind reviews mean so much 💜💜 Absolutely perfect!!! I love it!!!! I highly recommend you check this seller out!!!! Great seller with great bags! Thank you! Awww i appreciate you so much, that makes me so happy, be sure to stop by again, if there’s anything specific you’re looking for, i love finding the perfect bag for all my customers 💜💜💜 🤗 OMG, my first purchase and totally LOOOOVE my handbags 👜 😍 thank you 😊 can't wait for my next order to arrive 👌I’m so glad you love everything you’re absolutely going to love the next, thank you so much for all the support i appreciate you so much don’t forget to come back 💜💜💜 By far my favorite seller here on whatnot she has insane packaging & her shipping was extremely fast well deserved 5.0 rating
Make sure yall check her shop out tons of bags and perfumes 😘 Love it thank you So glad your love it! Thank you so much for purchasing with me, come back soon! Great variety of authentic products for females, i bought a bag combo for an awesome deal and it came in just like the pictures and description said. Looks great in person 10/10🤩🔥🔥👍I’m so happy you love your purchase, be sure to stop by again for any significant others, mother sister, Etc.. I appreciate your purchase, and hope to see you again soon! 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽 Awesome purses at great prices. Very knowledgeable on her products. Fast shipping and well packaged. Great seller! Shipping was fast and was packaged very well!Thank youuu I appreciate you so much, I hope you love your purse and all your sample perfumes! ❤️ Love both scents ! Thank you so much 😊 cute packaging too Awww im so happy you love it! Thank you so much, you’re such a sweetheart, can’t wait to see you again 🥰💕 awsome seller product just as shown shipping kinda slow 🐌 So glad you love it, I know usps has been so bad over here lately I’ll definitely be contacting usps about updating any tracking they have been so bad. Stop by again i appreciate you so much ❤️ Received intact. Thank you 😊 You’re so welcome so happy you love it ❤️❤️ Perfect Thank you so much for the review be sure to stop by again 🙏🏽❤️