Reviews (2,059)uwu chu papi msc is one of the best sellers on the app hands down the goat 🐐 and a wonderful babysitter to Nick 😉 Great stream . Fantastic shipping time and one of the best packaging on the app received awesome card… awesome sellers… thanks much!
This guys the 🐐 holler at him 🗣️ best packaging always makes them secure appreciate everything thanks MSC. u can always trust him. he will give u the best he can do Everything you could ever need all in one place.
Superior shipping and one of the chillest dudes on the app! mscpokemon very good seller on Whatnot! I buy Pokemon card from him many time, all perfect! Card look new, no scratch, no bend. He pack very safe, use many bubble, card no damage! Ship very fast, like 1-2 day only! I very happy!
He also very nice in stream, talk friendly, smile always! He know Pokemon very much, help me find good card for my set. He do fun game, answer question fast. I feel like friend!
I trust him 100%, no scam! Price also good, fair for everyone. He treat all buyer very kind. I tell my friend buy from him too! Excellent seller! Packaged very well! Awesome cards! Thank you! A++😄 Absolutely loved my card. Was so well protected! Card was so minty! Thank you ☺️ superb experience as always 🔥💨 appreciate the cards getting me closer to my master set Nice cards and Fast Shipping! Thank you! Awesome job on the packaging 5 stars all day! Package was more secured that Fort Knox Always Goated Deals & Fire Trusts fast shipping and well packaged 💨🔥🔥