Reviews (393)Show was wonderful! Great deals and quick shipping! Thanks! Happy with everything. Don’t miss out. Swipe Perfect package. Fast shipper. Packed perfectly-arrived quickly (no taking a trip around the Midwest!). Thanks Ladies! This was my first time purchasing and I just want to say thank you. 😊 Shipped fast and exactly what I ordered, thank you so much! Took the long way-but arrived in perfect conditions-thanks Ladies love all my color street!!! thank you!! Thank you for all the fun and the beautiful nails! I’m so glad I found this show. The hosts are so funny and entertaining. I love all my stuff. Tysm! Love these sellers!!! Awesome!! Nice nail wraps and quick delivery. An absolutely wonderful seller to purchase from! The item was exactly as promised, shipping was impressively fast, and the seller’s honesty and willingness to go the extra mile made the experience even better. I would gladly buy from this seller again! I couldn’t be happier with my purchase! The product arrived quickly and was exactly as described, and the seller provided exceptional service throughout the entire process. A trustworthy seller who genuinely cares about their buyers! Fantastic seller and an excellent buying experience! The item was exactly as described, shipped quickly, and the seller went above and beyond to make sure everything went smoothly. Honest, dependable, and highly recommended! Wonderful experience from start to finish! The item arrived quickly and was exactly as described, and the seller’s honesty and commitment to customer satisfaction truly stood out. I would definitely purchase from this seller again! Excellent seller! The product was exactly as described, shipping was incredibly fast, and the seller went above and beyond to ensure a great buying experience. Honest, reliable, and highly recommended! Thanks Ladies-packed wonderfully and arrived quickly-can’t ask for more! Perfect, thank you! A+ 😁❤️🌴❤️🌴❤️Thank you! Your support means so much to us!! ❤️🌴❤️🌴❤️ Great selection of products, reasonable starts, clear details on products. Everything was clearly labeled to match up with the shipping list, and the sell-show was very smooth. Arrived well packed. Thank you!❤️🌴❤️🌴❤️Thank you! Your support means so much to us!! ❤️🌴❤️🌴❤️ #1, great deals!! I got many things I needed but had been putting off buying. #2, everything was packaged INCREDIBLY well! it all came in one big box, but all the caps on liquid items were taped shut AND put in separate mailers in the box. that way if something did leak, it wouldn't have ruined anything else! #3, these guys are just fun to shop and chat with!! Thank you so much🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻 ❤️🌴❤️🌴❤️Thank you! Your support means so much to us!! ❤️🌴❤️🌴❤️