Reviews (197)Arrived quickly and in perfect condition. Thanks again! All recieved quickly, great condition, good value, and packaged safely. Great streamer, would definitely recommend. Item arrived as described in good condition. Fantastic condition and shipping fast! Brother got me my card lickity split and in perfect condition. Package arrived safe and sound thank you
Just cards in a penny sleeve inside an envelope. Absolutely no protection. These are collectibles! No issues. Real wizards products. Would purchase from again. Quick shipping and a good deal on some cards. Thank you. Cards arrived on a rainy day and the envelope was soaked. Seller package the cards perfectly and not a drop got to any of the five cards within. Very impressed, will definitely buy from again. perfect transaction, would buy from again! great singles available very quick. cards were packed safely. 👍 was very nice, and I would buy from again, they are kind. Only issue i had was cards slid out of the sleeves and the back card was caught on the tape. I was able to remove it with no damage though. Such a sweetheart, loved this stream and all the cards I got from it🥰🍩 Great Deals and awesome cards. Arrived quickly and in great shape !!! Great stream to follow Perfect condition, thank you brother. Out of all the cards I’ve ordered from others, your safe packaging was phenomenal. Looking forward to doing more business with you .
good quality cards and good customer service! Adding this card to my deck as we speak. Arrived safely. Thanks! Nice collection and great seller