Reviews (4,446)Quality shipping and great seller 🤗 Lovely tysm🥰. I always enjoy and appreciate your shows! Omg my glasses I got are sooo cute!!!! Thank you Lightning fast delivery! 5 stars! One of the prettiest women on this app who loves to have a good time in her shows and make everyone feel comfortable! 💎💎💎 Always a great time! Loved everything! Thank you for the gift 🫶🏼 Ms.Veee ✨✨✨✨is an absolute Queen 💖 I love when I’m able to catch one of her shows. Always a good time lots of laughs giveaways and great deals.
Thank you so much 🥰✨🫶🏼💖🦋 Awesome seller and even more awesome item Thank you so much for the card & charm. I love them both 💕 OMG I love Ms. Vivian! Amazing seller and best mentor. Not enough stars for this lady!! Ty for the charm Givvy! 🥳🎉 Thank you for all of the sports cards I purchased in huge bundles! I can’t wait to gift them to my son for Christmas! 🫶🫶 I absolutely love all your jewelry, my favorite thing ever thank you so much. It’s also beautiful! How fun is msvivianne? Seriously! I had a blast! Great show and great products! Care in packing! Fast shipping! Tysm! Loved everything I purchased but I especially loved my ring!! ❤️❤️❤️ I love a givvy from Ms.Vivy