Reviews (60)Amazing prices, great friendly host! Will definitely be back! really happy with my purchases. sooo reasonable. following so I can buy more Perfect condition. Item was just like it was shown. So happy with my order and will be shopping again. Thanks !
Amazing items! Amazing packaging! Will definitely be buying from them again!💜 thank you so much!!! Thank you so much! Everything is in great condition. Kristine is amazing!
Just as described. NWT. Love it Love this seller, she is so humble and kind. I will definitely purchase from her again. I love all my pieces. They are exactly as described! Of my items I purchased from you. Keep up the good work love your shows. Fast shipping, great items, great seller Will be buying here again, thank you. Highly recommend this seller; great stuff! Great seller, all items came in excellent conditions Wonderful seller, great communication. Highly recommend. thank you for the note . appreciate your fast shipping .. wife loves the crop top Love all my items. Thank you! Amazing deals! Fast shipping I actually got it earlier than expected. All items were nicely folded and super cute packaging! Love all my items thank you Kristine !!! 🥰🫶🏼 Quick shipping! Items in great condition. Would buy from again. Amazing service, quick and great quality will definitely be shopping again with her!