Reviews (322)came quick and nicely packaged came quick and nicely packaged There is no one better on what not then MTG fight club Beautiful mats, delivered quickly with care! MTGFightClub is awesome! came quick and was packaged great and with care. this guy's great with his deals on cards and is willing to look for what you need will buy again from mtgfightclub. Best out there no one better Seller was fantastic! Quick shipping, item came in amazing shape! Seller was willing to work out a great and reasonable price! They communicated well and shipped item quickly, safely, and it was in amazing shape! Highly recommend this seller to anyone! Looked amazing in person. Very happy Best streamer on whatnot go out of his way to help people, great vibe entire stream recommend him to anyone this playmat is insane! thank you for all your efforts! I wish I could post a picture of the custom token I got looks dope! Packed great and awesome playmat!!! very fun and fair stream and he packs your package with lots of care and coolness Kindest, most helpful seller on the app Great stuff and always a fun show!! The playmats are very high quality and I got them literally in days very fast! seller is wonderful. packaged well and with care. awesome freaking playmat. Great show!! Awesome stuff buddy!! amazing streem and deals highly recommend stopping by and shopping item just as it was in the video. thanks!