Reviews (7)Love love love love love!! It’s absolutely perfect First and foremost, I want to thank yall for the very outstanding customer service and friendliness. You have been a joy to shop with!
The products I received were definitely in great quality. It was the exact color I chose and I am very much in love.
Shipping speed was superb. It’s like USPS knew I’m waiting on this and it arrived on time with no delays! LOVE IT!! The colors are so vibrant! I cant wait to store my pens in it!! TY! Absolutely love my 3D-printed numbered section board from mtiselin_aka_mike! The color is absolutely beautiful, and you can tell how meticulous they were with every detail. It was truly made to perfection! The Mike & Nancy are amazing, and you can really see the care and effort they put into their work. I’m beyond happy with my purchase and would absolutely recommend them! ❤️ Absolutely perfect. Will order again. fast shipping. Love the seller. these homemade pens are amazing! we use them at home and take the others to work!!!!! very affordable and great material THANK YOU N&M