Reviews (4,362)How freaking cute is that spider!! Thank you for my beautiful nails 💜 Great quality nails and beautiful designs! Cant wait for the next show!! Tysm!🩷 I'm saving up all of my bubble mailers from muntie. I'm going to turn them into a recycled met gala dress. Nothing makes me happier than Friday night nails night other than actually receiving the package! Seriously look forward to your shows and packages as my weekly therapy. Best assortment of nails and vibes in general. Love youuuuu thank you!!! Always a good day when you get Muntie mail!!! Love all of your custom nails. Amazing packaging and always fun little extras in the box. Lightening fast shipping! Thank you for always having a good amount of each size available. It’s greatly appreciated!!💕💕💕 I have people stopping me EVERYWHERE I go to ask about my nails. Thank you Lil one loves her some "Muntie nails"🤘 Absolutely love your all your nails and the quality of your products from the nails to the nail cards and packaging is 10/10 Omg love love muntie she is the best amazing quality custom press ons ugh, muntie. i love you & your nails. seriously - munties nails are the best hands down. if I didnt wanna support my other whatnot girls, this would be my one and done shop. 100% From number 4 to number 553 I watched all day and got some fire nails! 💅🏼 Best nails out there. Packaging is great and always smells AMAZING. A fun show to hang out in, Muntie is always bringing the jams, fun, and nails! Amazing quality and awesome designs!! 🖤 Came for the nails, stayed for the vibes.🩷 Obsessed with my order every time!! 🖤🖤🖤