Reviews (286)Always love she’s such an amazing seller and person! wwwoooww. This order is AMAZING. THANKS for the givvies as well. Appreciate you. Came very fast, love everything Great cozy vibe and cute cards! Such a sweet seller with the cutest cards and THE best deals! 💕 I love all of my Pompom cards from her so much! 🥹💛 Always such a fun experience shopping with her! Awesome seller 🫶🏼 Always has awesome cards! Always the best. Awesome seller. Thanks . She always has the best cards at the best prices! Love this seller🥰🥰 great time, sweet seller, lots of variety in cards! packed super nice and safe 🩵 Always the best. Thanks again. Appreciate you. Shipped in no time and arrived in good condition!!
Awesome seller. Orders are always shipped quickly. My cards are wonderful. Awesome cards like always and packaged with care. Love everything I get from you thank you!! Fun streams and cute cards! Thank you so much 💐 I received my order fairly quickly. The packaging was cute and all my cards came in great condition. She also included so many cute stickers. Thank you! Amazing host! Tysm for the givvy!!!
Thank you so much for these amazing ghibli and Sanrio cards! Also appreciate the personalized letter 🫶🏼 Awesome seller & Awesome show! Always has great cards for amazing deals! Thank you so much for the small sailor moon figure! That surprised me and I’m super thankful! I will always support this seller. She’s amazing 🫶🏼 Orders are always perfect. Appreciate you. Amazing cards all in mint condition and she packaged them all so well to make sure they arrive safe and sound! Awesome seller! I am always so happy with my items every time I buy from her!