Reviews (106)thank you! I love it all! the paint is begging me to use them!muznriggisvintagehomeSeller
I knew it would speak to you. 🩷 Excellent service and product!muznriggisvintagehomeSeller
I’m so glad you’re pleased! Come by again soon! Thank you.muznriggisvintagehomeSeller
Thank YOU! An awesome seller with wonderful items! Thank you so much! muznriggisvintagehomeSeller
Thank you Kerry! I hope to see you again soon! Paved with great care! Wonderful seller! Thank you!muznriggisvintagehomeSeller
Thank you for your purchase! You are great! im in love with the paint! thank you for the extra! the carolers are fantastic!muznriggisvintagehomeSeller
You have been such a support during my Whatnot journey! Thank you Vicky!! Beautiful! I love it and will place it in my son's room. muznriggisvintagehomeSeller
Love it!! 💙 So happy items packed well and such a quick turnaround time for delivery.muznriggisvintagehomeSeller
I’m so glad you stopped by, and are happy with your purchase. Thank you!muznriggisvintagehomeSeller
My pleasure! I’m glad you are pleased with your purchase. Absolutely beautiful loved it all thank youmuznriggisvintagehomeSeller
❤️❤️I’m so happy you love your linens!! Sheryl is wonderful. I know her personally and she is an amazing person with integrity. I highly recommend purchasing from her!muznriggisvintagehomeSeller
Thank you sweet friend! You are precious and I’m thankful to have you in my circle. ❤️ Wonderful seller! Fast shipment!!muznriggisvintagehomeSeller
Thank you Debbie! I appreciate you! Nice milk glass items that arrived quickly and well packaged. muznriggisvintagehomeSeller
Thank you for shopping with me. See you soon! Assortment of mini items! Arrived quickly and well packaged. muznriggisvintagehomeSeller
You got lots of fun items! I hope you enjoy them and come back soon. Loved my items!muznriggisvintagehomeSeller
Awesome! I would love to see pics of how you use the decoupage papers. ❤️ wonderful seller. packed well. love my item fast shipping muznriggisvintagehomeSeller
Thank you for shopping my shop! I would love to have you visit me live! Hope to see you soon! Super cute items to add to my collections! Items arrived quickly and well packaged. muznriggisvintagehomeSeller
Thanks Carol! I hope you come back and hang out again very soon! Thank you so much! muznriggisvintagehomeSeller
My pleasure, Kerry! Wonderful seller!! Fast shipment and great packing!muznriggisvintagehomeSeller
Thank you Debbie. I’m glad you’re pleased with your experience with Muz & Riggi’s! Absolutely perfect! Love this purchase!muznriggisvintagehomeSeller
I’m delighted that you are pleased! Come back soon! Thank you! Love all of my items. I will be shopping with you again soon.
muznriggisvintagehomeSeller
Thank you Lisa!!