Reviews (61)great service he helped me find the card I wanted and sold for reasonable price Condition was a little less than expected. There were way more surface scratches than anticipated. And live stream wasn’t very welcoming. If buds didn’t go as high as seller wanted, he would show his frustration. If no one bid on items he called viewers “givy goblins”. Just didn’t feel like a very welcoming or enticing environment to make purchases. I’m sorry you felt this way! I try my best to show the condition of every card before running them. I also am very happy to give people deals :) as I have plenty of other happy customers. Have a blessed day and I’m sorry again for your experience! Awesome seller, and I won an awesome graded Pokémon as a givey! Exciting stream, get in here and get you some DEALS! Fast Secure Shipping! Cards are clean! Thanks a lot bro! 🙏 very fast shipping very great streamer very cheap cardsI try to get em out same day if not next😎🤝 Awesome Dude quick delivery! Thanks again! Big order shipped really fast and secure. Awesome prices and a great seller. Ill be back! Thank you so much! Fast shipping. Great stream! Amazing stream ! Amazing seller ! Package came great ! Overall very enjoyable show and purchase, fast shipping and friendly customer service! Seller is very fast and legit !! I made money with mxb!!! Thank you!
package got here fast and cards came in good shape definitely buying again, thanks It only took a week to arrive and was in the expected condition. Would buy again. Appreciate the cards, arrived safely! Also thank you for the giveaway 😁 Thx for the cards, really looking forward to ur next shows!!!