Reviews (224)Beautiful vase, fast shipping, wrapped with care Packaged with Care! Fast shipping. Thank you! Very beautiful linens, and packaged beautifully. Thank you. Product just as described! Super fast shipping! Thank you! Very pleased with purchase! Great vintage pieces. Thanks! Beautiful item happy with purchase Sweet addition to my blue willow collection! The pitcher is in great condition and was packed perfectly! Thank you! Excellent For Christmas dinner! Thank you I absolutely love it. When I saw it, it reminded me of my mom who passed in 2019. She had one similar 🫶🫶🫶 Beautiful and just as described. Wrapping and shipping was perfect. thank you Love my purchase. It arrived in great condition. Such amazing purchase. Everything was so well packed. Absolutely beautiful packing and so fast on shipping. Great seller Even better than pictures! Gift for granddaughter ❤️ Love these pie plates! Arrived perfectly! excellent fabric, excellent service Love love. Thank you so much for putting in that trash bag as well. The box was so wet I was afraid for my stuff until I saw you put in a bag. Rain! Excellent packaging. Arrived in great condition.