Reviews (3,087)Exactly as described thanks 😊 I love it and in perfect condition. Thank you for my gifts !! The strap literally is about to break in half. Did not mention this at all! amazing items thank you so very much Beautiful wallet! One of the most amazing sellers off of whatnot!!🥰🥰🥰🥰 Absolutely beautiful upcycled LV. Packaging was so beautiful, detailed and even included a sweet thank you gift. Truly has become my favorite seller. Love my bag!!! Great deal!!! Love my item thank you I will keep buying from this seller Thanks for the fast shipping and all the goodies. It is so beautiful and in excellent condition. Thanks again. You always have such beautiful items. 💕 Love my bag, the shipping was quick and the packaging was neat! I made an impulse buy before seeing the condition of the Epi Petit Noe Shoulder bag. The total price wasn’t too bad just wouldn’t have purchased it if I would’ve seen. That’s on me. Overall, came on time and packaged well. Thank you Got several chains absolutely love them and my LV yellow vintage vernis !! Came in amazing condition!! Better than expected The Best and Kindest Person! Xo I’m so sorry to say
Thank you but please don’t waste stamp to send stickers.