Reviews (1,089)Got my pretty, pretty lace and I enjoyed your show as always. Looking forward to the next show!! Gorgeous lace, trims, appliqués, so much to purchase from this wonderful seller! The atmosphere is low keyed and friendly which I
love. Thank you so much! Great colors, sari silk. Had been looking for a while. Love this order! Love the show! Great items and deals too! Thanks so much 😊 love the silk ribbon that I received. looking forward to using them in junk journals! So very happy with all of my lace purchases! They were packaged perfectly and exactly as described during the show!! Thankyou for everything 🎊 I couldn't be more happy! Thankyou for shipping so quickly and for packaging all of my delicate ceramic buttons so carefully!! I am beyond happy with all of my items, they are exactly if not better than presented!! 🥰 Absolutely love the silk I received from you! Tysm!! So in love with these!! Cannot wait to incorporate them in my wedding 💖 Thanks for the quick delivery the sai silk is already adding a great touch to my 😜JJ. I love everything I purchase from this show! Always receive it fast and in perfect condition. I’ll definitely be back soon! The lace I received is so pretty! Excited to order more! The hosts laugh also makes my heart smile. Beautiful colors of lace sari Beautiful Sari!! 😍 Love all the colors!! thank you so much for selling! 💗 Love this seller and everything I purchase from her! This order was sari silk, and the quality is just top notch. Have ordered lace and sari silk from her multiple times, and I’ll def be back to her show again soon! Also, she is so much fun, and her shows are as well! Can’t wait to catch one of her junk journal shows too. Beautiful colors! Thank you. Items came quickly with extra lace I can use too. Beautiful bundles of sari silk. Thank you so much! This silk sari ribbon was even more beautiful in person, so happy with it! TY!!