Reviews (55)Got some jewelry for a gift very.
happy great quality will order again. Loved everything I got it was all made really well and received it really fast with great packaging. My wife definitely loves the quality in the necklace. Definitely recommend. That’s awesome ☺️ so glad you love your purchases. Quick shipping! I love everything I purchased! And thanks for the extra ❤️!You’re welcome darling thank you for shopping with me. Love love love! Always fast shipping and even better seller Thank you darling, appreciate you so much 🩷 Great show, great Hosts!!!Thanks Patrick much appreciated. Great product everything’s made very well. Shipping was great and packaged was safe so happy with my order. Can’t wait to get more. Happy wife happy life. Friendly and professional. Great seller!! Great quality and fast shipping. Vary happy Did not receive all the products I paid for and was essentially called a liar and to deal with the issue on my own. Sad because I really was trying to help a small seller who was trying to sell off their product. You absolutely are cause you are reselling the products and want a lower price. I reported this to what not with all the evidences I have to prove I did send you all of it. All my squishy made it safe was packaged very well. Nothing was damaged. Everything was bubbled wrapped great deals. I am OBSESSED. And I’m already planning on buying more!
Sweet! Make sure to bookmark the next few shows. will sell all squishes by the end of the week before switching to jewelry. Fake
Not selling anything fake everything is shown and disclosed during the show. So happy with everything shipping was fast received everything in great condition. Nothing was damaged. Everything was packaged really well with bubble wrap.Thank you for the review. I’m glad to hear you love everything you got. Thanks so much for my givey! Super cute taba squish
Will def be buying more from this seller You’re welcome darling glad you like it ☺️ Very upset w packaging should have been in boxes not Mylar bags. All my packages was tore up.Sorry you are upset Michelle. I ship all my orders this way. I do wrap the products in bubble wrap to protect them the rest is out of my control. I can tell you that I receive my orders in boxes and some still arrive damaged it really depends on who is handling the packages. We have ordered multiple items she is great!! And very fast shipping Thank you darling, much appreciated. Fast shipping and amazing seller!!!!💕💕😁Thank you darling much appreciated 🩷🌸 Love my goodies! Great seller, great shows, thank you!Thank you Julie, much appreciated. Hope to see you on one of my next show ☺️