Reviews (3,319)Thank you for my giveaways🥰. Shipping was good. Thank you for my absolutely beautiful rings at fantastic prices ❤️💕 This jewelry is beautiful and great quality. I was so pleased when I got my first order and everything was STUNNING and so WELL MADE. The artistry of this manufacturer and seller is EXCELLENT. I have ordered more and am looking forward to receiving my next shipment. I gave 5 stars which is the highest but it should be 10 stars 🌟. Thank you so much. 💓 ✨️ Everything was even more beautiful in person! 🩵 Never received shipment. Always rated you high. You didn’t help resolve issue v other than to tell me to get a refund from WN..it wasn’t about the money it was about to resolve the issue . The items I purchase was sent to different address not mine! Five stars every single time! 💎 Beautiful treasures, friendly service, and such a fun buying experience. This seller keeps me coming back! My favorite seller on Whatnot Really beautiful pieces at very fair prices Absolutely stunning jewelry.
Very beautiful items; thank you so much! Love the oval bronze ring. Thank you. Such beautiful pieces!! Love love love!! I love my beautiful geode rings 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩 I love my ring and earrings!!! They are absolutely beautiful!!! Thank uuu for these beautiful treasures 🤗🥰🤗🥰!! Always great deals and sweet Hosts! Amazing craftsmanship in each and every piece! I love that everythingis always soo well packaged!! As always, THAANK UUU🤗🥰 MY FRIENDS! Every is just Soo beautiful😍. Always 10/10 the rings are a great quality & great price! Loved everything and the cute gift! Really beautiful jewelry at incredible prices.