Reviews (31)Great seller, but it’s really not a good squish. It’s really hard to squish and there’s no crunch. Seller was amazing & both items received are perfect. My daughter was speechless when she opened the dumpling to find it was a rare one! Thank you!!!! Customer service is wonderful, SUCH A NICE SELLER AND reliable!! I lost on the wheel so got a very expensive jello squish but that was my fault, not hers. Hi! Yeah that wheel can be tricky! All about luck! Thx so much for purchasing I hope you like it Thanks for the givvy. Great sellerOf course! Our pleasure! Hope you enjoyed💕💕 Great seller. All items were what I expected. Awe! I’m so happy you enjoyed your package! I won a giveaway for Arron’s putty and I love Arron’s putty but I opened my package to a cheap pink cup keychain not very happy definitely lost a customer that was gonna buy in future I don’t like scams so this is very disappointing. Please don’t buy from them it’s all scams.Hi! We told you it was a surprise givvy💕 sorry for misunderstanding! Also, it was buyers appreciation givvy and you did not purchase! I gave you a good item anyway! ☺️ thx I love the item and how fast it got here.So glad you loved your package! Thx so much for purchasing💕