Reviews (372)I love my clothes and the swimsuit you picked for me! Thank you Mai!!! Love it !!! super fast shipping ❤️❤️❤️❤️ Thank you friend! Another great piece. ❤️ Loveeee everything in my package from Mai! Packaged so well too and cute little extras with the stickers and thank you notes!! Love my item !!!!!! and my givey the seller is so sweet for sure i will be buying from her again ❤️❤️❤️thank you so much I love all the dresses and the top in my box. thank you so much. Nice piece of jewelry as a givy! Thank you!! Extremely fast shipping and I love every single piece I received. Definitely my go to seller! Love my bundle. I purchased my 2 baby doll tops. They are very nice. Come and check her shop out. Thank you! 🤩😍 Love my swimsuits!! Excellent quality and Fast shipping!! Mai is such a sweetheart. This was my first time at her show and I picked up a great Zenana top. I enjoyed the show and even won the sweetest bracelet givvy — thank you so much!! 💕 Quick shipping and great prices! Love all of my new tops! Great quality, fast shipping! Such a sweet and awesome seller! Thank you friend for the awesome dealsYou’re welcome friend. I appreciate your support as always. 🫶 Loved all of my bathing suits! Everything arrived quickly and were exactly as described/shown during show! No qualms <3 Super product and host is very informative. Shipping takes a long time however that is whatnot problem not the host. Thank you for understanding, I ship within 24 hours and I noticed usps is taking longer than usual. I like to check on status on all my orders and I’ve seen some items delivered in 2-3 days and some items can take up to 7 days. Such a bummer. Thank you for your support! 🫶 This is gorgeous. So cute and SOFT. But runs small. I absolutely loved all the swimsuits I purchased. Shipping was quick and the seller is amazing and so helpful.
Thanks so much!