Reviews (1,029)Never received this box. It might be at the fault of the shipping system, I'm really not sure. I always make sure to go through all tracking numbers and check off each one, this number i never saw or had in hand. But again, the shipping system may have played the role. I'm not sure what happened, just know I don't have anything to even review even if I wanted to. They smell very strong but I don’t know if that’s normal, they are very pretty 🖤 Would’ve left positive review but for some reason I was blocked from this show?? Weird. Less money to spend there lol Wheel game just isn’t for me
Thank you for the giveaway Way too much money spent with shipping for a dollar item. My own fault .. Thank you for the awesome card! Loved the show as well. Great shipping. Wonderful seller to deal with! It’s my fault for taking part in surprise picks cause I spent $50 on 3 dollar store trash items 😂. I learned my lesson in taking part in these types of gimmick sales. Awesome cards! Especially the Abdul Carter Downtown I hit!! Package came in fast, looking forward to more shows coming up! Great price! New condition! Very happy!! Really fun show & shipped fast. Everything was as expected, very happy 🙂 Got my order! Exactly as i was expecting! Thank you!!So awesome to hear that your experience went well . Thankyou for the review and thanks for supporting my stream ! Thank you! Your welcome ! Thanks for the support ! One of the slimes was opened and got all over the box and other items. Fast shipping though Had a box that was damaged. The packaging was not terrible. Hi Tracidel!
I am so sorry to hear that the box was damaged in transit. Unfortunately, that is out of our control. However, we would like to make this right. Please send us a message. Thanks! Thank you so much for the needoh!! You are welcome! Glad you love it. 5 Star seller with Fast shipping. Thank you! Thanks for the great review Lisa!