Reviews (31)Got cooked but at the fairest price! and then the seller made sure to take care of me with a pity card 💖 great salesmanship, packaging, and overall awesome to work with and hang with Wasn’t aware I would only be getting the hits from the packs, but the hits were packaged well and the vibes on the stream were goodSorry Mate I couldn’t Fit it All in a first class letter but I did send you a hit on the next delivery and thanks again for shopping with me 😎 Best seller on whatnot! Thanks for everything! no bulk from the packs were shipped. I was kinda expecting it for master set. otherwise awesome price and fast shipping Sorry about that Mate I couldn’t fit everything in a first class letter they would have sent it back and delayed your order I got you in your next purchase 😎 Great guy, great business