Reviews (936)Amazing seller, always has some good items and is the sweetest person ever! My kids were excited to receive their Halloween plushies and to my surprise the host even stuck in two cute little hanging skeletons and Halloween window clingies really made my day to already have gotten a deal then receive a little extra like wow what an over the top gesture also shipping was super fast an items were packaged very nicely would definitely recommend checking out the show great products and hilarious banter taking place definitely will be back to shop super fast shipping great show and great deals Always love my orders from this awesome seller! Everything arrived quickly and in good condition
Glass nightlight was well-packaged and arrived quickly - thank you! Fun seller; great items. 🕸 Everything was perfect thanks so much!! Cute blanket! She already has ran off with it and curled up with it! Thank you! Love my times, great prices. Love the show. Thanks Wonderful seller!! Sent extra goodies!! Thanks Love this brush! I highly recommend it! Great price also! Great packaging and quick shipping! Thank you! 🙂🙂🙂 Everything I ordered came packaged perfectly and there were also a few extras in my box! I love the variety of items that are on the show and the prices are amazing!! WOW just WOW!! It was my first time in your show and happened to see a costume run and no one bid. I didnt catch the size so you told me it and reran for me since it would fit my daughter, then you had a matching basket and ran that for me too!! The package arrived so quickly and you threw in some extra goodies for my daughter!! Thank you so very much and I am so happy I found your show!! 🎃💚 absolutely love everything even the gas mask lol best seller ever. highly recommend good product fast shipping loved everything great packing. Great seller i just stumbled on will be watching 👀 more Great deal!!!!! Everything went smooth as butter Everything arrived quickly and perfectly packaged! Debbie is THE BEST! Love my pj pants. Fast shipping. Fun shows. Great variety, great prices and fast shipping. Thank you