Reviews (2,368)Thank you so much for the tarot card and stickers🥰🫶🏼🫂 soo cute!! Such a cute package to open!!🥰🫶🏼 The moss tower is stunningg!!💚 The lapis ring is so pretty and a new everyday wear🥰💙 the layered calcite ducky is the cutest💛 that skull is amazing!! Just everything is so beautiful and perfect!! Wrapped and shipped so quick thank you for everythingg🥰🫶🏼🫂 Wow what great quality crystals for crazy low prices! Love all my pieces. Thank you so much 🧡 everything was well wrapped and came in great condition. Thanks again! 😁 Wonderful multiple transactions. Great quality crystals. Fun show fast shipping! Thank you! everything is so beautiful!!! the packaging is top tier too! amazing deals and the seller is a sweetheart 🖤 loved my earrings but cant wear them until I find them some better different posts afraid to lose them. Extremely fast shipping and beautiful stones. Shipped super fast, packaged well and my items are beautiful as always. Thanks so much! 💜 Beautiful pieces, love the night light thank you so much Jenny, it was absolutely beautiful, I would however like to get some with the sterling silver. can you send me your next show Love everything every single time!!! Everything is beautiful and as always packaged with care!! OMG Jenni! my coffin ⚰️ 💍 ring is absolutely freaking amazing!!!!!! 💖 I LOVE it. The metal work and the quality of the moonstone are just the 💣! My ear cuffs are also amazing and I can't wait to wear them. Thank you for your beautiful creations and Thank the artist of the coffin ring. What a fantastic box of goodies! Everything is gorgeous! I love everything! Happy to get my little rose bead ring. I should’ve gotten one sooner. It’s beautiful. 😍 Thank you so much for my new pendant!!!! I love my new bead rings too! I’m excited to put out my new sphere!! You are the best!!! ❤️❤️ Jenni makes the most beautiful jewelry. From hand drilled pendants to bracelets that she picks out every single bead to ensure the utmost quality. She is also an amazing, caring person that will do whatever she can to make sure you get what you want. Please check out her show and you will not be disappointed!! ❤️ 💜 ❤️ Beautiful every time! Thank you! Beautiful jewelry! Awesome deals! Always happy with my purchases! Thank you! 😊
5 stars all the way! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 The handmade jewelry is Beautiful 😍