Reviews (31)Pure energy✨AMAZING selection! Fast shipping. Definitely recommend Mystic🫶🏻✨ This is a great seller and Thursday night host. Mystic show is fun and learned a lot about the mineral world. All items arrived as described , packaged nicely to protect against damage and loss, and super fast shipping. Mystic left a couple of thank you gifts. Tysm. I would definitely recommend this Thursday night show and host 💯% Packaged beautifully, shipped quickly, everything came in tact. The label cards are really nice as well. And there was even an extra goodie in my box! Thank you so much!! Exceptional collection with everything you’re looking for! Fantastic host and fantastic packaging! Such a cool piece🩷Top tier quality, fast shipping, excellent customer care. Highly recommend🤩🩷 absolutely stunning tanzanite gems! the packaging was perfectly secure and also artfully delightful! great experience and highly recommend! thank you so much!! it's so. cute and sparkly. I love it arrived as expected, packaged with care & with a sweet note! great seller 🙂 I won a giveaway and received a beautiful piece of petrified wood with an info card and a cute tree of life sticker. I love it! Thank you so much! 🩷 Love my Mysic Parcel order! The crystals are beautiful, high quality, and packaged with such care. 💎❤️ Highly recommend! Beautiful! Well packed! Definitely would order more! beautiful crystals and fast shipping. 🥰 My Mysticparcel arrived swiftly and thoughtfully packaged! The product was exactly as presented. I will definitely purchase again. Even more beautiful in person! Amazing quality and thoughtful curation by a seller with expert knowledge. The crystals are more amazing in person! I can feel the energy!! Thank you so much for the beautiful pink tourmaline giveaway 💗 💖 💕. this seller not only shipped super fast and took great care in packing my item, but also we enclosed a beautiful personalized note as well. 5*** seller, thank u again, will definitely be going back for future shows!!! 😃 beautifully packaged and speedy shipping. Thank you!! first order from this seller and NOT disappointed! ❤️ Items looked better in person and the shipping was super fast. looking forward to visiting over and over! I couldn’t be happier with my experience with Mystic Parcel! I purchased a prasiolite crystal, and it’s absolutely beautiful. The color and clarity are even better than I expected, and it has such a calming, peaceful energy.
I was also impressed by how quickly my order arrived. Everything was packaged with so much care and thoughtfulness, making the whole experience feel special from the moment I opened the box.
If you’re looking for high-quality crystals and excellent customer service, I highly recommend Mystic Parcel. I’ll definitely be ordering from them again! Absolutely exquisite piece!! Very happy with my purchase!! Thank you!!