Reviews (42)First time purchasing from seller and I really enjoyed his show! Got some super cute cards that I was wanting, fast shipping 💯 W STREAMER!!!! FAST SHIPPING AND HOT HANDS!!!
Arrived in safe packaging and got some extra freebies that i loved! Will be joining future lives consistently. Beyond satisfied.
Honestly I’m not a person to leave reviews after purchases. Let me tell about my boy mystipax though very legit cool friendly seller very fair prices pulled a Demi god pack. SHIPPING IS 10/10 this man goes out of his way to pack the cards very well. If I can give more than 5 stars I highly would. APPRECIATE YOU MY BOY🤝 Fast shipping & everything was packaged perfectly! This was my first experience and best experience I’ve had. The shipping was so quick and mystipacks giveaways were worth it! Definitely can’t wait for the next one!!! 🔥 Awesome experience with Mystipax! Cards arrived safely packaged, everything was exactly as described, and the pulls were 🔥. Great seller, great energy, and you can tell there’s real passion for Pokémon. Definitely recommend checking out Mystipax — I’ll be back for more! 🎴🔥 im totally happy with free givvy Best packs, fast shipping, would definitely recommend for English packs!!! Thanks for the card, pretty funny that it was a cat
Super fun stream! Super fast delivery
Best whatnot seller! Super fun stream
Good deals! Won Some Free Givvys!🎁 Shipping Was Fast & Packaged Safely💌 And I Got Some Pretty Cards!🌸 Fun Show!🥳 I Will Be Bookmarking Them All! fast shipment. best ripper on whatnot Thanks for the Givvy! Awesome cards and packaged safely