Reviews (63)Loved this purchase! Color was awesome and packed great myvintagepickinporchSeller
I’m so happy you loved it Darla & thank you for your sweet review and support!! More stained than I thoughtmyvintagepickinporchSeller
I’m so sorry Christine, I feel badly that I didn’t depict the staining more clearly in the pictures and description and will be more mindful in my future listings. Thank you for bringing it to my attention. Love it!!myvintagepickinporchSeller
Awesome I’m so happy you love! It is a very cute piece 🥰 Great product, very carefully packaged, very happy with purchase 😊myvintagepickinporchSeller
Thank you for the kind review & I’m happy you love your purchase! simply lovelymyvintagepickinporchSeller
I’m so happy you love, thank you! very beautiful and so delicate as well! myvintagepickinporchSeller
I’m so happy you love & thank you for the kind review! Thank you myvintagepickinporchSeller
Thank you Tim for your kind review! i love the item. perfectly packaged. great shipping! thank you!myvintagepickinporchSeller
Thank you for your kind review! Awesome rusty crusty oil can love the shape thank you, myvintagepikinporch 🤗🤗🤗myvintagepickinporchSeller
Yayyyy I’m so happy you love!!! Beautiful piece! Thank you!myvintagepickinporchSeller
Thank you, enjoy! Lovely liberty bottle!! Will look great with my 4th of July decor this year! Perfectly packaged, arrived safe and sound. Thank you!!myvintagepickinporchSeller
Awesome, I’m so happy you love it Jamie! Enjoy your new treasure!! excellent condition and packaging was great 👍myvintagepickinporchSeller
Thank you for the kind review! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Love the rabbit hanger! ♥️ Great quality and wonderful service.💯myvintagepickinporchSeller
It is a cute piece, enjoy!! Even better than expected!myvintagepickinporchSeller
I’m so happy you loved! The base is beautiful and will fit in with my decor beautifully.
The tin is more orange than red. I’m disappointed because it doesn’t match the red items I had planned to use in the grouping.myvintagepickinporchSeller
I’m looking at the picture of the item and I can see what you are referring to lorimol, my apologies!! I will be more mindful of my listings in the future and I appreciate your comments, thank you! This pair of wooden candlesticks are perfect although they might need a little more distressing… I’ll see. Love the dark color and the smaller size. They were shipped well and arrived quickly. Thanks, thepickinporch. 🤩🤩🤩myvintagepickinporchSeller
Thanks Kim for your kind review! If you decide to distress them I would love to see a pic! I absolutely love things distressed and worn ❤️ Love everything in it. Packaged with car. myvintagepickinporchSeller
Thank you so much Jeannie! I appreciate your kind review and hope you enjoy your new treasures ❤️ I apologize for my late review. I absolutely love it!! Thank you so much. myvintagepickinporchSeller
Thank you Maddie, I appreciate the sweet review and I’m happy you love! Items just as described and pictured. Quick shipping. Lots of great items in shop. myvintagepickinporchSeller
Thank you Trish, I appreciate your sweet review! So happy LOVE everything I received ! Thepickinporch was such a great shop to order from can’t wait to see more ! myvintagepickinporchSeller
Thank you sunnymomma22, I appreciate you taking the time to send an awesome review!!!