Reviews (405)amazing seller fantastic products highly recommend Very nice seller! She always has the best variety of beads at amazing prices. I look forward to every order I receive from her. Shipping is always super fast, and everything is packaged with such care. Thank you for all the great deals and the very generous free gifts you include with each order. I truly appreciate it! Thank you so very much for the extra goodies! Love everything I bought at great prices too! Thank you so much I absolutely loved everything! Thank you for my beautiful beads! Thank you for my beads - love them Excellent! nabiryediyusa is where it’s at! Fast shipping and top tier quality products. I was pleasantly surprised by the free gifts. 10 out of 10. Now let me get this paid for so I can order more. LOL Thank you so much I love the beads awesome awesome , Im always satisfied with my order , the seller has never let me down , THANK YOU !!! 😊 One of my favorite sellers! 💜🫶🏾 Awesome first purchase experience. Thank you! I love my new beads and my new beadable pens! Thank you for the awesome deals, fun givvys, and for always including a little extra gift with every order. You're such a wonderful seller. Thank you! Fast shipping love the beads Lovely as always. Thank you so much! Love my order. Her shows are the best. Very good mix of focals. Top notch! love this seller sooooooooooooooo much! I absolutely LOVED my $8 bundles!!! They were loaded with beautiful beads and acrylic focals and they were beautiful!! I will definitely get more from her! And she is such a sweet seller as well!! Highly recommend!! Lovely lady! Great products. Amazing energy. beautiful sets. fast shipping. thanks so much Always great experience in shopping, Quality products and excellent shipping.