Reviews (26,949)thank you for the giveaway.loved the slides Great pair of Jordan’s and very fast shipping!! shoes were used and the toe part was squishy not hard like most shoes Shoes clean but come on man, how you gonna ship the shoe and the box in a poly bag, an not in a box. That’s crazy They are nice, but smelt like cigarette smoke
Out of everything I ordered the only thing I had no problem with were the Yeezy slides He said the shoes were a size 10 and they are a size 9.5 and the box doesn’t match the shoes. The shoes are in really bad condition and he lied about the market value. They came perfect ,definitely recommend The purchase was great.I love the shoe but was shipped a 10.5 and a 10 reached out to let him know and got no response.
Please message us through support and will be happy to help. blessing the community with steals Fast shipping and came as described as always.
Giveaway was a sock cool but my shoes I purchased were not the same size as I bought on the auction 😔Please message us if there was an issue with your order.