Reviews (816)Thank you so much!! I love your nail selection!! Beautiful nail strips and an awesome givy! Thank you so much ❤️❤️ Thank you so much Tali, got here quickly, love them so much! Items as shown fast shipping thank you I love everything! Thank you so much for the fast shipping and a sweet little gift! 🩵💙🩵💙 Thank you so much! Fast shipping and such great nail sets. 🩵💙🩵💙 Amazing seller! I can always find something new to add to my collection. Thanks Tali! Another great shipment from a great seller! Items as shown. Fast shipping. Thank you! Seller was super great. Created a bundle that I wanted and took care of me!!! Fast shipping. Product perfect!! Thank you for my Color Street nails! Always amazing service — and the BEST givvys. You’re a gem ❤️ As presented. Quick shipping. Loved them!! Very excited to get them!!! As advertised and quick shipping!!
consistently great transactions. thanks so much! Items as shown. Great show! Fast ship thank you! Oh my gosh! Thank you! I bought so many amazing new designs I do not have. I cannot wait until your next show! 💙🩵💙🩵 Fast shipping. Great nails 💅🏼 Perfect packaging-arrived safely-thanks Tuli Thank you for my nails! I love them!💕💅💕. Looking forward to your show tonight. Fast shipping. Great price