Reviews (207)absolutely love the packaging and nails! ty for all the extra time and attention making sure I received everything in perfect condition 🥰🥰🥰 Loved my nails and the boxes the sets come in. Amazing as always and found my lost nails. Thank you and will be shopping again!
Love the nails!! My last package was lost in the mail! She is a great communicator! Will shop again! Thank you so much! They are so cute and fun 🥹🥰 Absolutely love! Great quality!! Amazing quality nails!!! Design just wasn’t my style 😕 completely my fault tho! Thanks again I shall return 💓 Truly beautiful! Loved my nails so so much!!🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥 Thank you for my nails 💅 love ❤️ them Quality is insane. They’re a tiny bit big for me, but that’s because I was unfamiliar with their sizing and this was my first purchase. But the detail and quality is incredible. I love my nails!!! All sets are beautiful, detailed, and high quality. Also the pink boxes are top notch, I love a good visual presentation 💕 I love your wonderful customer service, your packaging /presentation , and most of all THE 💅 NAILS!!! 5 plus stars for sure ❤️ TYSM Thank you so very much. I am so excited with these nails. I was most excited for the Clock ones. I really needed a large but medium cause it’s all you had and somehow I received a large thank you so much. That is amazing customer service. Thank you so much for my beautiful nails OMG soooo much better in person!! Absolutely gorgeous! Superb quality and vibrant colors. The sugar nail is my new favorite 🥰 thank you so much for the pieces added to my collection! The best nails on WhatsApp These are some of the most beautiful nails and I am so glad I snatched them right up! I cannot wait to wear them! Thank you so much for such a great experience!! 🤩😍🙏🏽 Exceptional quality and unique Love my nails and packing💜💜💜 When I say this are literally the best nails I have purchased since starting my press-on journey they look so beautiful and professional ,very sturdy unlike most store bought nails. Will be purchasing again ! omg, they are cuter in person. need moree