Reviews (35)Awesome seller Thank you! I hope you love your new nails!💜 Such cute grabs ! Incredible prices !!! So excited to wear them !!!Yay!!! I hope you love them! Hope to see you again!💜 🔥🔥🔥🔥 tysm!You're welcome! I hope you love them!💜 Love my nails! Thankyou! They arrived super fast!I'm glad you love them! Hope to see you again!💜 excellent purchase. thank you. Received fast and great quality! Very cute nails!! Tysm! 🫶🏻💕🖤 Loved them 😍 shipping was fast. She is so sweet one of the best sellers on here. Thank you love ❤️ Thank you! Amazing customer!!!💜 packaged very well. came dadt. shes a great host.Thank you!! I hope you love them!!💜 Always a great experience with my girl Alexis. good value, quick shipping Love them! My wife is going to love them as well!! Thank you for the nails! They are beautiful and fast shipping! ✨️I'm glad you love them!!!💜 thank you so much for the beautiful nails!!You're welcome! I hope you love them!💜 loved everything i got, even threw in an extra!Glad you loved them!!!!!💜💜💜 Wonderful new seller has great items definitely give her a go. Thank you Bea! I'm glad you like them! Amazing seller and super cute nails ! Definitely worth the buy 💞Aww thank you!!!!! I'm glad you like them! Cute well made and at great price Yay!! Thank you for the review!!!