Reviews (1,441)Obsessed thank you so much!! I love your nails. Thank you so so much. Love all my custom nails! Wonderful seller! fast shipping!! I am in love with my checkered nails! 🩷Thank you so much for the super cute hair clip! I always love coming in your shows. Your nails are 🔥 Cute!! Love the custom designs! Received my clown customs today and they are a 10 out of 10 very good quality!!!🙌❤️ Great product as promised with super fast delivery! Loved all the nails, great quality and great seller! Loveddd🤍 so pretty in person! Very happy with my purchase! Beautiful premium press-on nails at such a great price point. Definitely will shop with Brittany again. Packaging was great and shipping was fast as well. Thank you ☺️ cute nails, fast shipping. sad i didn’t receive the give away set i picked out though Cute design can’t wait for spring to wear them!