Reviews (28)awesome!! up on my plate wall it goes!! Thank you 😁 Thank you so much beautiful. I love your shows and you are so kind to the viewer 🙋🏾♀️ Such a positive seller. Need a little positive boost in the morning, go to her show! She has amazing items! She ships quickly! Packs well! Please check her out! she was very sweet. I love the 2 butterfly trinket dishes I bought. They came packaged really good and shipping was fast. She has really good stuff. Thanks I love my purchase. Thanks so much for the giveaway! quick shipping and loved the gift you added thank you :) These are the cutest pair I've ever seenand I look forward to getting to know more about this awesome 💯😎 seller!! Her lives are kind, fair, and fun!! 😁 Thank you soooo much for the beautiful gift!! I'll be reaching out to you via DM!! My granddaughter loved it. On time delivery. Really nice packing was very good!! Nothing broke or chipped. Great job smiles 😃 Thank you so much for your review and your purchase. I try my best to protect the Glass and the ceramics that I ship. Thank you, again. Have a beautiful week.