Reviews (179)I absolutely love the church with the cardinal!! thank you!!nanak004_nanastreasuresSeller
So glad you like it, it is a great piece! Thank you for your support. Love the handmade bottles! nanak004_nanastreasuresSeller
Thank you, so glad you like them. These have got to be the most professional-looking flowers and pots that I have seen in the miniture workd and I am loving these I was so excited to win these I tried the last show but was out bid, tell her I want these I couldn't wait to get them and I am not disappointed this is amazing work thank you so much you are so talented ❤️❤️nanak004_nanastreasuresSeller
Thank you so much for your kind review! So glad you liked them! Hope to see you again! absolutely love my little plant on a wooden tray, I can't wait to get my plants on the shutter I think these handmade plants are so cute you do a great job also love my little teddy bear in the jar thank you so much for all My Little treasuresnanak004_nanastreasuresSeller
Awww so glad you like your items! Thank you for your continued support! I love love my dream catcher it beautiful!!!nanak004_nanastreasuresSeller
Awww! So glad you love it! Thank you so much! Thank you SO much for all of the cute freebies- wow!!! I’m in love with all of the minis and they were packaged so well! Thank you! 💜💜💜nanak004_nanastreasuresSeller
So happy you like your purchases, thank you for your support! Packaged beautifully by wonderful host!
nanak004_nanastreasuresSeller
Thank you so much! Another great day of mini mail! Love your shows, always lots of unique items! Thank you!nanak004_nanastreasuresSeller
Thank you! So thankful for your support... So cute. It’s perfect 🤗❤️nanak004_nanastreasuresSeller
Thank you so much, glad you liked your purchase! Great stuff! Packaged very well. Very generous with the freebies. I loved your show! Thanks so much. nanak004_nanastreasuresSeller
Thank you for your kind words, so glad you liked your purchases! Adorable lil lanterns! & thank u for the mini car with a whale inside!! Fast & caring packing & shipping. Love her show!nanak004_nanastreasuresSeller
Thank you for supporting my show, glad you liked your purchases! Yay! Soooo cute. Thank you love them all nanak004_nanastreasuresSeller
Thank you so much, so glad you like your purchase! One of my favorite sellers! Thank you for being you! Your creations are beautiful! nanak004_nanastreasuresSeller
Thank you for your support! Love my items. Thank you nanak004_nanastreasuresSeller
So glad you liked everything, Thank you! Great seller, love my purchases! ☺️nanak004_nanastreasuresSeller
So happy you like your items, thank you for your support! It’s beautiful ❤️🤗nanak004_nanastreasuresSeller
Thank you, so glad you like it! Amazing! Thank you!nanak004_nanastreasuresSeller
Thank you, glad you are pleased! Fast shipping! Great packaging. The cloche is so cute! I love it!! Thank you so much for the extras.nanak004_nanastreasuresSeller
Your very welcome, so glad you like everything! Beautiful little bowls. Your items are gorgeous. nanak004_nanastreasuresSeller
Thank you so much, glad you like them! Fabulous handmade pieces! Absolutely LOVE!nanak004_nanastreasuresSeller
Thank you so much! Excellent!nanak004_nanastreasuresSeller
Thank you! Thank you so much! ☺️ I love everything and the little extras 😍 you’re too kind nanak004_nanastreasuresSeller
so glad you are happy with your purchase, and thank you for your support! Great seller, great selection. Glad I found this seller.nanak004_nanastreasuresSeller
Thank you, so glad you liked your purchase! Love the cute minis!!! Thank you so much!!!nanak004_nanastreasuresSeller
Thank you! Glad you love your purchases!