Reviews (232)Good transaction fast delivery did receive advertised product ok packaging, how ever I bought due to the item quality description and I’m sad to say they were ok compare to good and far from excellent like the description states. Aging only purchase because of the quality description glad I did a test purchase. Nice Peace dollar and packaged well. Exactly as advertised and came quickly. Happy customer. Very disappointed he shorted me a dimes. And the dimes are a lot worse than I expected. No error occurred on this and nothing was reported, orders are picked and shipped carefully and arrive fast. Absolutely beautiful coin Beautiful thank you nana! great deal on a binion peace dollar, thank you! Fast and fantastic!! Thank you kindly! Very happy thank you nana! great seller with quick shipping, thank you Excellent transaction. Quick shipping. Nice additions to my collection. Nice doing business with you again. Thank you for the pretties! 😊 Good price, and package safely Excellent addition to my collection.
Fast shipping. packaged well received what I purchased